Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nila's Book Report Purpose

So...Why start a blog? The other day, I was researching a few new titles to check out from the library, and realized, that besides from mainstream bestsellers lists, there were very few fun resources for girls my age to find new books,besides actually talking to a librarian.I decided to do this blog to encourage the wonderful effects of reading on young women , to give my own 'book reports' on titles that I am currently reading, and to create a positive place for girls (and boys too) to discuss new reading materials.I hope that this blog grows to include interviews,polls,a suggestion box and many more cool features, but only time will tell.
If you have any books that you would like to suggest ,or have any other ideas, please feel free to comment or email me!
Thank you so much for reading.
Love, Nila

No comments:

Post a Comment